Commercial Account Handler – Dorrington Branch
The Overall objective:
The role has responsibility for providing end to end administrative support and ensuring a quality service is provided to all clients in accordance with their needs and requirements.
Duties and responsibilities Commercial Account Handler:
- Carrying out a range of both general office work and more specific administrative tasks to ensure the efficient running of the office
- Support the Account Executive with duties where required including administration support for all classes of business.
- Actively assist the Account Executive to secure New Business.
- Actively assist the Account Executive to secure renewal business by re-broking existing business to ensure the client is presented with the most suitable and cost effective cover.
- Develop and maintain a professional working relationship with all clients and provide expert advice and guidance.
- Ensure accuracy, efficiency and professionalism when dealing with both client and insurer and conducting related administration work
- Ensure all business activity fully complies with Financial Conduct Authority regulation and company procedures as detailed in the compliance manual – use checklists and support documentation as provided by the company to assist with demonstrating compliance.
- Continuous professional development in line with Company procedures.
- Achieve and maintain a high level of customer service and promote exceptional customer care standards at all times.
- Be aware of the Company’s Compliance and Sales Procedures, Employee`s Handbook including Health and Safety procedures. Develop a full understanding of the chapters, as a direct relation to the role. Ensure full compliance to the procedures.
Treating Customers Fairly:
- All employees are responsible for engaging with the senior management of the firm in ensuring that our customers are consistently treated fairly and for observing all of the firm’s TCF procedures.
- Attend supervision sessions, team and management meetings as appropriate.
- Attend in house training and external training courses as agreed.
- Report any potential breaches and ensure personal data (client and employee) is secure, held and properly utilised in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as directed by your line manager.
- Perform any other duties as required
The above list of duties and responsibilities is not exhaustive.
This job description may be reviewed and subsequently amended to better reflect any changes in the role.
To apply please provide a covering letter explaining your suitability for the role and an up to date CV to Jeanette Fox HR Director – email@example.com
Strictly no agencies or recruitment consultants.