Office Manager & Commercial Insurance Account Handler
Hope Edwards House
Full time role Monday – Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm
Caleb Roberts Insurance Services are Independent Insurance Brokers, established over 75 years ago.
The business was founded on an exceptional service level for the local community and that remains our core strategy today. Our specialty lies within Agricultural & Commercial Insurance. Today we are a recognised insurance broker in Wales and the Border Counties, and one of the largest independent farm insurance brokers in the UK.
We currently have an opportunity for an individual looking for a challenge in a Commercial Insurance Account Handler role supporting an existing Account Executive as well as Managing the day to day running of our Dorrington Office. The role is offered full time and working office hours are Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm.
The successful candidate will be responsible for :-
- Assisting Account Executives
- Arranging new commercial & agricultural insurance policies for customers
- Handling existing client relationships
- Liaising with Insurers
- Managing the day to day running of the office
- Escalating HR matters to HR Director
- Undertaking Staff appraisals
- Assisting the Sales Director in implementing new sales initiatives and monitoring of sales targets
- Assisting the Compliance Director to review performance and compliance with FCA regulations
The position will involve dealing with a wide range of insurances primarily Farm Insurance but also including Motor Fleet, Motor Trade, Commercial Vehicle, Liability, Shop and Office packages and Property Owners.
The successful candidate preferably would have a strong background of commercial insurance experience (minimum 4 years) gained within the insurance industry in a similar role. The role offers a competitive salary and an excellent opportunity to work for a local and progressive company.
Team work will be important to support colleagues in delivering exceptional customer service.
You will have the ability to work to a high level of accuracy through maintaining your own records and work within FCA guidelines at all times, continuing to drive high standards of compliance. Please forward your CV to email@example.com.Get in touch