Account Executive based in Dorrington
Caleb Roberts Insurance Services require an experience Account Executive to manage an existing portfolio of clients and develop new clients in the Shropshire area. In return for your dedication, we offer a competitive salary and opportunity to develop your career with a well-respected family business in fast growing business.
This role would suit an Experienced Account or Development Executive, or someone with excellent commercial insurance experience, who can demonstrate they have the required sales and service skills to step into this type of role.
The Account Executive role will be based near to Shrewsbury, covering South Shropshire :
- Take ownership of new and existing client relationships and respond to their needs
- Using strong team skills, delivery a market leading client service, supported by an internal support team.
- Undertake sales activities to develop a strong pipeline of sales prospects , using your own initiative to identify new clients
- Develop good relationships with Insurers and partners to maximise the client’s & company’s best outcome.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to build rapport with business owners and win their business
- Developing a strong understanding of internal systems and policy wording
- To have good technical knowledge of commercial insurance and be CII certified
- Pro-active in creating sales opportunities through networking
- Tenacity to see through actions to conclusion for the customer and company
- Motivated to succeed, achieve targets and maximise earning potential
- A confident and expert communicator
- Has the drive to constantly improve their own skills and knowledge
- Full driving licence
To apply please provide a covering letter explaining your suitability for the role and an up to date CV to Jeanette Fox HR Director – firstname.lastname@example.org
Strictly no agencies or recruitment consultants.