Property Owners

Property can represent a substantial investment, but it’s not worth much if this investment isn’t insured.

Different property owners have different insurance needs, which is why our advisers at Caleb Roberts will work closely with you to determine your exact requirements and help make sure you have the right protection in place.

Whether you own a group of commercial properties, a single buy-to-let residential property or a mixture of both, we’re able to arrange appropriate cover even when your property may be unoccupied for a period of time.

This cover can  include your buildings & contents, landlord’s liability, loss of rental income, legal expenses and more; whatever your requirements. With this in place, you can continue to rent out your properties with confidence.

Get in touch