You can be protected and road legal when taking your holiday home with you, wherever you decide to venture.

Travelling with a caravan seems simple enough; hitch up and you’re on your way, taking a little bit of home with you. Caleb Roberts can help you keep it simple by transferring the risks and insuring your caravan.

While some car insurance policies will cover towing a trailer or caravan, a dedicated policy gives coverage that extends to fire, theft and damage both inside and out, in addition to third party damage offered on some motor insurance.

The team at Caleb Roberts will take into account any modifications, including roof racks, towing weights, and the level of cover you need when you arrive at your destination and put these requirements to carefully selected insurance providers and negotiating your premium.

Get in touch