Home, Buildings and Contents

Enjoy your home in the knowledge that there are experts doing all they can to ensure it’s best protected.

If you’ve had a moment where flood water has come uncomfortably close to your threshold, or a fire has started in your kitchen, you will know the importance of home insurance.

Some problems, such as theft or accidental damage are best solved with contents insurance, which covers your possessions and can be extended to fixtures and fittings. Subsidence, fire and collision damage are all going to affect the building, and buildings insurance is calculated on the cost of completely rebuilding your home, if it comes to that.

The team at Caleb Roberts have experience in protecting homes both inside and out from insured perils, which includes flood, fire and theft and accidental damage. With our help, you can remain comfortable in your home knowing that the insurance protecting it is relevant.

Get in touch