Farm Motor

A farm motor insurance policy can keep all your farm vehicles together and protected with one schedule that meets all your needs.

It takes a wide range of vehicles to keep a farm business running, from the quad bike used to check on the sheep, to the combine required during harvest.  Therefore, it makes sense that they should be protected together under one insurance policy, often with open driving for anybody over the age of 25.

The team at Caleb Roberts will give you a breakdown of which insurance meets your requirements.  Whether you need theft protection for a rough terrain vehicle, or road use for tractors – we will help you settle on an insurance policy that protects them all with one overall premium.  Being an independent broker allows us to offer a selection of affordable but relevant quotes from insurers who specialise in agricultural insurance.

Get in touch