Countryside Estate

There are important steps to be taken in the management and care of your country estate, and having the right insurance in place is one of them.

There are so many country estates around the UK meeting different purposes, and estate insurance arranged by Caleb Roberts aims to meet these purposes to give all-round protection, whether you want to focus on estate properties, or the home at the heart of it all.

An estate policy can include landlord insurance for any properties you let out, public liability if you open the main house to visitors, high value articles and the more common features of buildings and contents insurance.

To help our advisers at Caleb Roberts decide what your ideal package might look like, a member of the team will be happy to visit at a time that suits you, so our experts know what to look for in terms of protection from the very beginning.


Get in touch