Following temporary closure of our office network and the relocation of our colleagues to be working from home our claims support continues.
The company have dedicated claims managers and administrative claims support to help you through the process.
During lockdown we have found new ways to deal with your claim which can speed up the process and we are sure that some of these measures will continue in the future.
Having worked with our partner insurers we have agreed with them the following which will speed up the claims process towards settlement. Speak with our claims team and consider the following:
- Not all insurers require a claim form. Our dedicated team can obtain the relevant information without the need to complete a document.
- Avoid sending documentation in the post. Email documentation. Most insurers accept electronic submission of estimates, invoices and other documentation.
- All claims settlement now require to be made by BACS payments rather than cheques.
- Do speak with our claims team over other challenges such as closure of recommended repairers and garages, difficulty in obtaining estimates and appointing contractors and the sourcing of materials.
- Use our company APP to report a new claim:
Please contact our personal lines team or your account executive via telephone or email our claims managers noted below.
Powys and Mid Wales – Andrew Davies
firstname.lastname@example.org 01547 528028
Brecon – Sue Price
email@example.com 01874 622478
Shropshire – Steve Maddocks
firstname.lastname@example.org 01743 299253
Caleb Roberts Insurance is here to help. Please don’t hesitate to contact us.